So how to backup your WhatsApp data on google drive?
Losing information can be excruciating. It in a real sense harms. Subsequently, it is consistently incredible to back up your information particularly when WhatsApp is a definitive method of discussion for in abundance. The best favorable position of support up your WhatsApp information is that you can stack WhatsApp on another gadget from the last known point of interest.
WhatsApp saves and backs up your visit history to your gadget’s memory naturally. In any case, you can likewise back up your talk to Google Drive contingent upon your telephone’s settings. Thusly, you won’t lose your information regardless of whether you erase the application from your phone and reinstall it. So you must backup your WhatsApp data on google drive.
Following are the steps to help you in backing your data with Google Drive:
- First you need to open your WhatsApp application in your cellphone
- At the top right corner you’ll see 3 dots aligned vertically
- Than click on Settings option
- Another screen will get open and you’ll see Chat Backup option
- Click on Chat Backup Option
- Than you’ll see click on Backup on Google Drive Option
- Select Google Drive Option & chose the frequency/requirement (daily/weekly/monthly)
- Than Select the Google Account where you want to backup
- Give the permission by clicking on Allow option
- In the same manner you can save your videos too
- To save Videos Tap on Include Videos Option
- Than in the last Tap on Back Up Option to begin the backup.
Screenshots are provided for user convenience.