How to Change Mobile Font Style?
If you’re willing to know how to change the mobile font style then you’re at the right place. So for android there several ways to change your phone font style or text style. The article provides full information regarding changing font style in both Android as well as iphone. So if you want to give your phone another look, you should realize that you can generally change textual styles. While trying to separate themselves from the group, some Android OEMs have packaged extra-textual styles with their phones. The below methods will help you out to understand more easily as we have provided screenshots step by step.
Following are the methods:
1.Downloading an Application to change the font style:
- First, download an application named as HiFont.
- After downloading now open it.
- Give it permissions by clicking on “Allow“
- Now chose the specific category “New” “Hot” “Coloration“
- Now download the font which you like.
- You can choose black n white as well as colored fonts.
- Now at the bottom of the screen, you’ll see the settings option.
- Click on “Settings”
- Now in “Settings” you’ll see the “Font Changing Mode” option.
- Click on it.
- Once the Font Changing Mode is opened you can see your phone requirements in it.
- It will clearly tell you which Phone is required or don’t require to be root.
2.How to change mobile font style without root:
- Mobile like Vivo font style can be changed by going into the “Settings” option.
- Choosing “Display & Brightness” option.
- Then you’ll see the “Font Size” & “Font Style” option.
- Adjust it with respect to your requirements.
Huawei and other phones available can use this “Accessibility” to see the options.
For instance, on Samsung Galaxy gadgets the default pathway is Settings > Display > Font and screen zoom > Font Style. Thereafter, you can tap to choose a textual style, see the prompt change, and select Apply to affirm your new determination. You can likewise tap Download text styles to visit the Samsung Galaxy App Store. While here, you can peruse between both free and paid textual styles. Once introduced, they’re promptly prepared for use.
3.Install a third-party launcher to change mobile font style android:
Well if you don’t have any font changer system by default in your phone. Then you’re not supposed to worry about it you can simply download a third-party launcher for your android mobile. For example, you can try an apex launcher.
- Click on Apex Setting Icon shown on your home screen.
- Search for Advance Settings & click on it.
- Now find Icon Settings Menu.
- Now select the Icon Font the one which you like.
- The application will update the icon/fonts automatically.
4.Other Third-Party Font Style Apps:
Various font style applications are accessible on the Google Play Store. These applications aren’t by and large recommended as most won’t have the option to roll out any improvements to the default text style of your device’s uses.
A few, like Stylish Text, will allow you to express “in vogue text” in informing applications like WhatsApp that give the impression you’re utilizing an alternate textual style. These applications utilize custom images to show adapted content as opposed to really rolling out any improvements to your text style.
Other applications, like Stylish Fonts, utilize the very cycle that permits clients to introduce textual styles utilizing the Samsung Galaxy Store. On the off chance that you have a Samsung gadget, it’s suggested you utilize the implicit “Download Fonts” strategy recorded above all things considered.
5.How to change the Font on iPhone:
If you’re using an iPhone then you can only decrease or increase text size and bold (or un-bold) text as per your iPhone’s built-in settings. This is only the legit way.
Step By Step Guidelines:
- First click on the “Settings” option
- Now go to Display & Brightness.
- You’ll see the Text Size option tap on it.
- The Text Size will open another page that will redirect you to a Slider.
- Now you can Drag the Slider to adjust the Size of the Font.
- Tap “Back” to save the setting after adjusting the Font Size.
- Now click on the “Bold Text” option & enable it.
6.Changing Fonts on Jailbroken iPhones:
- First of all to change the Font of your iPhone you need to jailbreak it. Jailbreaking isn’t possible in some of the OS versions.
- As well as if you can’t jailbreak your iPhone you can’t change the font style.
- Follow the Cydia Impactor method of installing the JailBreak.
- Open Cydia placed on the home screen of your iPhone.
- If you’re first time using Cydia it will automatically restart your phone and will update it.
- Look for “BytaFont” in Cydia.
- Install “BytaFont”
- Launch “BytaFont” it will allow you to download and install new Fonts.
- Once you’ve downloaded the BytaFont you can start adding Fonts into it.
- By tapping the Font option.
- Find the Font you want to download.
- In the last use Cydia for installation of the Font.
- Now you can switch the installed fonts with the default fonts by opening Swap Mode in BytaFont.
9 CommentsAdd a Comment
Really helpful.. finally having desired font..thankyouuu
Thank you so much, this article really helped me, you have done wonderful job.
This article is really really helpful 💯
Wow!Amazing Article. It’s much informative.
Very informative and very helpful finally I can try my fav font and can make my smart phone more smarter
Too much helpful..good job keep it up. Definitely try this..thank you.
Really helpful and amazing article….Thanks to mirzatech to make this so easier than ever.
Thanks! This article is really helpful!💯
Oh God Finally this is workinggg .. Done a great job 😍😍😍