How to enable dark mode on Facebook
How to enable dark mode on Facebook? Facebook has an option of dark mode that helps you to save battery and make it easy for the eyes to focus on the content you are reading or watching.
You can enable Facebook dark mode on android as well as also on ios. Even you have that space to enable dark mode on windows.
Facebook dark mode on android
To enable dark mode on android follow the following steps
- First login into your Facebook account
- Now tap on three horizontal lines in the bottom right corner.
- Tapping that will pull up a menu
- You will see there is a ‘Settings & Privacy option.
- Expand the menu
- You will see “Dark Mode” Option
- Tap on that option
- Chose the option “On”
- Dark mode will be successfully turned on.
How to Enable Facebook dark mode on PC
To enable dark mode on PC follow the following steps
- Login in to your Facebook account
- Click on the top right corner down arrow
- Now Tap on the “Display & Accessibility” Option
- Now click on the turn “On” option which will successfully enable dark mode
WHY IS FACEBOOK’S DARK MODE GONE? ANDROID USERS
HOW TO FIX YOUR FACEBOOK APP:
- Force quit the app:
First, try completely shutting down your app. On an iPhone, do this by swiping up on your homepage.
- Log out of the app:
Some users have reported that logging out of the app and then logging back in again has fixed their Facebook.
- Turn your phone off:
It’s the oldest trick in the book, and sometimes all you’ve got to do is turn your phone off and on again.
- Delete your app:
You could also try deleting your app and then re-downloading it again from the App Store.
- Clear your cache:
Another way to fix your app is to clear its cache. You can do this by heading to Settings & Privacy > Settings > Media and Contacts > Browser > Clear.