Are you looking to get your deleted Snapchat pictures? Yes, then I show you how to recover deleted Snapchat Memories on Android & iPhone very easily.
Table of Contents
How to recover deleted Snapchat Memories on Android 2022?
Snapchat Memories what are those?
Snapchat is a social media application that allows the public to share their lifestyle with each other. You can download or save photos, videos, files, etc. for later instead of permitting them to disappear when the fixed time is up is known as Snapchat Memories. So this data is saved as snaps and stories on Snapchat in the Memories tab that allow you to view, edited, sent, saved to your device, or reposted on your Snapchat story.
Step By Step Guidance to Recover Snapchat Deleted Memories
Are you willing to know how you can recover your Snapchat deleted data? then you are at the right place. s we have come up with various methods to get Snapchat memories back via this guide.If you are a new user to use Snapchat and you have no idea how to recover your memories data you can learn it by checkout the guidance given below How to get Snapchat memories back on Android & iPhone.
How to Recover Deleted Snapchat Memories 2022?
- First, open your Snapchat account and log in over here
- Now click on the login in button it will redirect you to the My Data Page
- Now you need to click on the option “Submit Request” to recover the deleted memories.
- The data request has been submitted and within 24 hours you’ll get an email with a download link.
- Now you will receive an email within 24 hours with a link click on it.
- After clicking on the link you will find the zip file on the screen click on it and download the memories data easily.
This is how you can easily get Snapchat memories back that you deleted. I’m attaching a video tutorial as well so if you got any confusion you can easily view that video.
How to View & Restore Deleted Snapchat Memories?
- First, open the mydata.zip file and extract it
- After extraction, you will now find the file in the new folder.
- Now open the folder and click on index.html.
- Now go to the memories option on the left side.
- You can see all the deleted Snapchat memories there.
Recover Deleted Snapchat Memories on Android from Cache Files?
If you accidentally deleted your Snapchat memories then there is always a way to find those files from the cache of your phone. Follow the steps below
- First, open the android device and find a folder named Android.
- When you find it open the data folder.
- Once you open the Data Folder a list of applications can be seen installed on your device.
- Now find a folder name com.Snapchat.android & locate the cache folder that is your next destination.
- Now in the Cache Folder, you’ll surely discover all your deleted snaps or photos in the received_image_snaps folder.
- Access them and open these files to recover all your Snapchat photos back into your Android device easily.
Recover deleted Snapchat memories iPhone?
You can now recover your Snapchat memories easily on iPhone as well. Follow the below methods
- First, open your Snapchat on your iPhone
- Tap setting in my profile to open settings.
- Now scroll down and tap to Memories
- Now, wait for the Backup Progress to say Completed.
Recover Snapchat Memories in iPhone with iTunes Backup
- First, find the Finder app on your Mac or iTunes on Windows computer that you used to back up your iPhone
- Now connect your iPhone with a computer with a USB cable.
- Now go to iTunes
- Click Device Summary.
- Choose to Restore iPhone option.
- Click Restore again to confirm to start retrieving your deleted Snapchat Memories.
How to recover memories on Snapchat that weren’t backed up??
The snaps in the memories must be backed up. If you logout without a backup action, then there is a 100% chance of losing those Memories unless they are automatically saved into your photo gallery or called it camera roll. Unlike other social platforms, Snapchat does not save your deleted or unsaved photos on its servers. Hence, there is no possibility of recovering the lost data if not backed up.
Snapchat is a popular image-sharing app and it has gained popularity all around the world.
Well, if you have deleted your Snapchat images then there is no need to worry you have three ways in which you can recover them:
- You have to check the memories section.
- Check your cloud account.
- If you do not have a cloud account and you have not found images in the memories section then you have to use a Photo Recovery App.
Can you recover deleted photos or memories from Snapchat?
Yes, you can easily recover it by using the following methods mentioned above.
Can you recover deleted photos or memories from Snapchat on your iPhone?
The basic method for recovering all Snapchat recollections on iPhone is by utilizing the iTunes reinforcement. First and foremost, you really want to open iTunes > Device Summary > Choose to Restore iPhone choice > Click Restore again to affirm to begin recovering your erased Snapchat Memories as well as other valuable iOS information.
Can you recover deleted photos or memories from Snapchat on Android?
Since every photo you take by the Snapchat camera will be automatically saved to your local camera roll on your phone, let’s see how to get them back.
- Connect your Android phone to the computer.
- Scan Android phone to find the lost Snapchat memories.
- Preview and recover snaps from Android phone.
how to get Snapchat memories back that you deleted?
You can easily recover your Snapchat Deleted Memories or Pictures by just simply requesting them through submitting requests on your Snapchat account.
They will take 24 hours to retrieve your information and will provide you with a link to download your data file easily.
The compressed record contains your erased recollections to your enlisted email address.
Just open it on your computer and extract the files boom you get your data that was erased or deleted mistakenly.